4) DISCHARGE PORT: The discharge port is mounted horizontally into the bowl with vertical downward opening. The opening is operated by pneumatic cylinder and discharged can be regulated for required opening.
5) MOUNTING: A sturdy M.S. channel frame is used to house the drive assemblyat the bottom. The bowl is mounted on the top. A S.S. staircase and railings are provided for the platform. The platform is half covered with S.S, dimpled plates. For safe movement of operater and the area under the bowl is covered with S.S.
The entire body is covered from the sides by suitable S.S. covers.
NOTE: For RMG 25, Which is a lab model working platform, staircase and railing is not provided. The operator can ascess the machine from the ground level of the machine. Also the entire mounting is covered with S.S
6) CONTROL PANEL: The control panel is mounted on platform and is provided with Actuators for ON/OFF , slow , fast operation.
- Auto / manual controls.
- Indicator Lights.
- Ammeter/ voltmeter for both motors.
- Controls for discharge opening / closig.
- Air regulator & Pressure guage & air filter.
- Optionally a PLC based control Panel can be Provided.
7) MAIN PANEL:
Main panel consisits of all prewired connections and it has only to be connected to the electrical supply. The circuits consists of MCCB and the relay. Wires coming our of the connections are numbered for easy recognition.
8) SPECIAL FEATURES:
- Air purged shaft seals eliminating powder entering the seal.
- Built in cleaning system for both shaft seals.
- Layouts to suit indicidual requirements possible.
- Machine can be provided with loading & unloading units to form an assembly line & reduce material handling (Optional feature) Machine can be provided with loading & unloading units to form an assembly line & reduce material handling (Optional feature)
- Fenner taper lock pulley on main drive to reduce vibration and better transmission efficiency.
- Main Bearing Housing provided with 3 nos Oil Seals and sleeve to minimize powder leakages / corss contamination.
- Chopper motor with built in S.S. shaft to eliminate roller, bearings and reduce maintainence.
- Main panel provided with pressure switch control for proper functioning of the machine at desired presure of air only to prevent powder entry into impeller and eliminates jamming of impellers.
- Circuit provided with interlock contactors so that chopper cannot operate directly , independently.
- Discharge plunger provided with 3 position solenoid valve to open and close at desired levels, thereby regulating the discharge and preventing discharge of large lumps.
- Pneumatic circuit provided with non return valve and water inlet./ outlet connections for facilitate washing of the main impeller asembly without dismantling, to facilitate faster change over.
9) SAFETY FEATURES:
- Locking arrangement for motor to eliminate accidently starting with open lid.
- Enclosed movinf parts.
10) PNEUMATIC SYSTEM:
The pneumatic systems requires air pressure of 3 to 5 Kgs/sq cm. It is used for Operating the discharge valve(opening & closing) Air purging of chopper drive and main impeller drive to prevent cross contamination. The system consists of an air filter pressure guage a 2 way solenoid valve (for discharge valve) and other pipes ferules & pneumatic fittings.