|Rotor Speed||1000/2250/4500 RPM|
|Blades||Swinging Type with Knife & Impact Edge with 16 Nos. Blade|
|Output||25 to 300 kgs/hr|
|Screen||Round/Square Hole Perforated SS Sheet or Woven Stainless Steel, Wire Mesh|
|Electric Motor||7.5 HP/5.5 Kw/1440 RPM / 3 PH|
|Net Weight||400 kgs|
|Gross Weight||530 kgs|
Communiting Mill is used in Granulation Department for making granules, and it is most widely used in the Pharma Industry. We can get 800 kgs. Per hour depending on the product and sieve we used. Application:
Communiting Mitt has been specifically designed for wet and dry granulation, Pulverization or dispersion of products or ingredients found in the pharmaceutical, Chemical and food industries. It is also finds application in Cosmetics, confectionery, Fertilizers, Insecticides, detergents and Electro flux Industries etc. Description:
Latest improvements in design make this unit a truly GMP model and Versatile in operation & maintenance. Unit consist of 5.5.304 quality hopper, feed throat and processing chamber (can be provided in 5.5.316 quality at extra cost with beaters assembly, heavy duty motor, star delta starter with overload relay, three speed step pulley, suitable screen , 5.5. cladded base having tubular legs with castors, optional jacket for the feed throat and processing chamber for cooling. Operation:
Product kept in the hopper slide down to the enclosed chamber, where it is milled in between beaters and screen to the required mesh/micron size which can be collected at the bottom of the container. Quality and output depends upon the three main variables
- Beaters shape (knife/impact forward)
- Speed and
- Screen size.
Knife edge for coarse or large particles and impact or flat edge for finer particles. High speed for fine grinding, low speed for coarser particles. A wide range of screens is available for various process needs. Features:
- All contact parts are made out of SS. 304 (55.316 on demand at extra charges). No castings arc used for avoiding contamination problems.
- Coupling provided between motor shaft & rotor shaft for ease in maintenance.
- Three oil seals between the Motor & the processing chamber to prevent Liquid going in the motor winding, resulting in the burning of the motor.
- Modified design of semi concave teeth in rotor & stator reduces the motor HP & gives better performance in size reduction without damaging the product
- Extended bearing housing specially designed to facilitate fine adjustment of bearing clearances or back Lash to avoid metal to metal contact of rotor & stator. This unique design provides smooth & consistence all round performance & Long Life of rotor & stator.
- Available Capacities: 25 kgs to 300 kgs.