|Material Grade||SS 316-304|
|Available Capacities||2 Ltrs to 250 Ltrs|
The vessel is suitable for the preparation of injections, sterile preparations, small volume preparations, inhaler preparations, etc. The Vessel is vertical, cylindrical with a dished bottom and top. The top is provided with flanged ends bolted to the flange of the shell and is provided with silicone gasket. The vessel is provided with a stirrer coupled to a suitable motor, provided with a Variable Frequency Controller (VFD), mounted on the top dish. The stirrer is provided with a single cartridge dry mechanical seal of carbon v/s Sic face Combination. The vessel is mounted on suitable Pipe legs provided with Castors with SS brackets and PU Wheels. The complete vessel is mirror polished from inside and outside Optionally the vessel is available with a bottom entry magnetic stirrer and electro polished from inside. The vessel is provided with a SS jacket with electrical / steam heating and cooling options. It is provided with mineral wool insulation and cladded with S.S. sheets fully welded. Features:
- Jacketed and insulated with stainless steel 304 sheet
- CIP /SIP system with spray ball
- All the contact parts made of SS 316 quality material
- Electra-polished internal surface
- Flush bottom valve available
- Equipped with variable frequency drive
- Electrical and steam heating
- Load cell and level indicator
- Complete vessel design as per ASME Code.
- Instrumentation & connections comply with BPE & EHEDG guideline.
- Vessel design & fittings / Stirrer are designed for CIP / SIP.
- Complete aseptic design with Magnetic mixer & high shear Magnetic emulsifier.
- Zero dead Leg aseptic design Flush bottom outlet diaphragm valve with SIP able.
- Sampling valve zero dead Leg type with CIP/SIP able.
- Volume monitoring by Load Cell.
- PH Sensor / Conductivity Sensor provided on demand for online check Product PH & Conductivity.