5) AIR CIRCULATION : Air circulation is done by specially designed recirculation blowers inside the dryer. The blower capacity , static & design depends on the size and model of dryer.
6) HEATING : Dryers are normally supplied with either steam/ electric/ thermic fluid / hot water heating system. Suitable heating coils / caloriefiers are provided in the dryers.
7) TEMPERATURE CONTROL : Temp control system is done by electronic digital temp controller fitted in the control panel. The temp control in the dryer is fully automatic.
8) TRAYS : Trays are available in S.S. 304/ 316 q. All trays are fully die pressed and with cooved corners. Trays are buffed to mirror finish. Trays are also available in aluminium / Polypropelene / Frp/ M.S. galvanized as per clients reqiuirements.
9) TROLLEY : Trolley is provided in the dryers to accommodate trays in it. Trolley truck are used to load and unload the trays into the dryer.
10) CONTROL PANEL : Automatic Control panel is fitted on the side of the dryer. If consists of Starters, contactors, safety relays, ckt breakers, indicating lamps, push buttons , timers, controllers etc.